Hi Jim,

Oh, yeah. I know. Mis Elizabeth's death was rather tragic and very
very unnecessary. I think she was only in her early 40's when she
died. It was a drug over dose as I recall. If I remember correctly
there was some debate at the time if it was accidental, suicide, or
murder.

As for Sylvester Ritter, AKA the Junkyard Dog, yeah, I believe he died
in a car wreck about 98 or 99.  I was at college at the time, and
that's why I think it must have been during the late 90's. Too bad as
he was a great football player and wrestler. All I can say is he must
have had one hard head as in most of his matches he headbutted the
aponents multiple times. Plus the funny barks,growls, and doglike
antics that made him famous. It was his unique style of brawling. Lol!