For one thing, I don't think you're giving yourself enough time to solve the problem. Only 24 hours. That one! day!, and you already want the answer to a puzzle?

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin lyon" <kr...@eklyon.co.uk>
To: <kr...@eklyon.co.uk>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA help

Hi all, stuck again! I've been trying for 24 hours now and I'm at a loss.
I've managed to negotiate the spikes, and the statue opens as I've pulled
the lever back along that same level. But now I've come to a locked door..
The door is at 1:41. Now I'm assuming your supposed to be able to open this
door somehow? As I can't find any other way to proceed. But I've searched
and I've not found any keys or other levers etc.
Am I right? Should I have found a way to open this door? Or am I missing
something else!