Hi Lori,

There is know landing beacon sound. Its the solid locking tone you have to aline with. Read the documentation, that should help. Also, you could subscribe to the bpc forum if you want any help. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] landing

Hi I'm not getting a landing beakon sound at all, only Chase telling me I came in first and to land, then my altitude starts dropping. I'm not hearing any confirmation of a bekon, but I do seem to keep traveling right a head, in other words the secters still change, I just don't know how to decend but stop myself from travekubg to another secter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Imbar Golt" <im...@netvision.net.il>