Hi Ron,

The Logitech F510 is exactly like the F710 except for the fact it has
a USB chord instead of a wireless connection. That's the only
principle difference between the two.

However, I've done a bit of googling, and it appears people are having
just as many problems with the F510 on Windows 7 64 as you had with
the F710. This sounds to me like a driver issue with companies like
Logitech and Philips etc as I have had no problems with either
controller on 32bit versions of Windows 7. In fact, MOTA was
personally tested by me on the Logitech F510 so I know it works on my
setup, but can't promise anything as far as 64bit Windows is concerned
since I don't yet own a 64bit machine and operating system.