Hi Shaun,

Oh, I wouldn't necessarily say that. I think most of us have a good
idea of what has been abandoned, because the developers themselves
made it known before dropping them. We have Jason from XL Studios who
just basically quit out of the blue and turned all of his games like
Giftenum, Danger City, Self-Destruct, etc over to Damien. So in that
sence they are abandoned, but Damien has mentioned he will be taking
them over. We have all the PB Games which we definitely know are
abandoned because Philip no longer offers them for download, does not
offer support for them, and has regularly said so. The DanZ Games are
also self-explanitory. Dan posted on his website that he was quitting
and gave cracks for his games and just left it that way without
further explanation. My point is that I think we have a good idea of
what is and has not been abandoned.