To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Couple more things about MOTA.

Hi Ryan,

As for the first bug thanks for reporting it. Only one person has
reported that bug, and I was hoping someone would confirm this bug. As
I now have confirmation this is an actual bug I'll be looking into it
further for the MOTA upgrade I'm working on now.

As for the second issue I've not had any issues killing enemies.
Although, I can think of two reasons why you might shoot and miss. One
is every weapon has a min and max distance. I.E. if you are too close
or too far away you will fire the weapon but not hit anything at all.
This isn't your ordinary game were simply shooting will hit something.
You litterally have to be standing back away from your target to swing
a sword, fire a gun, etc. This is true to real life, and why it works
that way.

HTH