From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, 12 April 2011 6:56 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible WWE Roster

Hi Mich,

That would be the Paul Bearer. He always walked around with that
stupid urn the Undertaker said gave him his super human powers. He
also would hand the Undertaker a plastic bodybag when the Undertaker
won the match and together they would put the defeated aponent in it
and carry him away from the ring. Later in the 90's they replaced the
bodybag gimic with the casket matches. Where the defeated aponent
would be carried away in a casket. It was quite morbid. Lol!

Cheers!