A shame really, though at least we have entombed, and whatever Jason is working on next, though certainly there is stil a gap in the rpg markit I think.

beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Pipe 3

Hi,

Oh, I definitely don't believe Castle Quest will ever see the light of
day. Not just because of Justin's work load and personal life is too
busy for that type of game, but considering how that game was being
developed. I think we forget Justin paid another developer to write
the game, and when that developer quit he took the source code and
everything with him leaving Justin, AKA BSC, with nothing. Upon
hearing this I offered my services to help but Justin said he was
completely finished with the project. I think he was personally turned
off on the idea of out sourcing his games to third-party developers.
As it was I had just taken over the Alchemy stuff and probably
couldn't have added my full attention to CQ anyway so it probably
wouldn't have worked out in the end.

Cheers!