Ah, sorry for the confusion.

I did indeed mean you just need to press the up arrow and nothing else, in fact the pits without vines in tj are actually far too easy to get over imho.

I hope if Philip ever remakes the game he'll fix this.

beware the grue!

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tarzan junior questions.

Hi Dark,
Are you saying you just have to press the up arrow for the pits? Or are you
saying you have to tap the right arrow. Because I can assure you that I've
played this thing many and many a time, and the latter is not necessary, not
to mention useless since the right arrow does nothing.

Best Regards,
Hayden