You could put an easter egg in mota so that whenever you entered the name michael barns, all these horrible things would happen to your character. buahahahahahahah!
At 12:48 PM 4/15/2011, you wrote:
I couldn't agree more.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] quick question on a demo I found.

Personally, I don't think you ripped his head off at all. You, as so many other list members have tried and tried again to tell him, that he should do a little of the work himself rather than send so many questions about games being available, where he can get this or that game, whether a game is blind friendly, what the cost of a given game is, how a given game is played, and other similar questions that can easily be answered by downloading a game and reading the user's guide that comes with it, trying a game before asking how to play it, and browsing the sites that contain lists of games and where to get them. One extremely annoying type of post I have seen is one that asks for cheats or how to solve a puzzle in a game that someone doesn't even have yet. There is no sense in that.

If I remember right, this list was created for gamers to discuss games that, whether by design or not, are playable by blind people. If, and that is the key word, if, you get stuck at a particular point in a game, and if?, you have tried to get beyond that point and just can't seem to figure it out, and if?, you have looked through the user's guide to no avail, then you should ask list members for hints or help, but not before you have previously taken such steps on! your! own!

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.