Hi Casey,

As BGT uses a scripting language, Angelscript, similar to C/C++ I
suppose it is always possible someone can look at my source code and
convert it over to BGT if they desired. However, as I'm mainly writing
USA Blackjack, for myself to help increase the number of accessible
games for the Linux platform I'd have no interest in using a Windows
specific language and tool like BGT. My purpose of creating USA
Blackjack and a few other open source games is to provide some very
common/basic games like Blackjack, Monopoly, Poker, etc for Linux
users for myself who don't have a Kitchens Inc or Spoonbill Software
for  Linux and Mac to provide us with such games. So I'm going to be
off and on releasing free games of the Kitchens Inc variety for
Windows, Mac, and Linux to help fill that gap over the next coming
months in between commercial game releases like MOTA. Obviously, if my
soul intent was to target Windows users only I wouldn't need to bother
since there is Kitchens Inc, Games for the Blind, Spoonbill Software,
etc who have already been there and done that. However, for Mac OS and
Linux users it is something that is needed.

Cheers!