Hi yes please that would make it sound more realistic and make it feel like a real card game. it is kind of like in the game 127 miles or what ever that card game is cald. hth. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 11:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] USA Blackjack

Hi Everyone,

Over the last two/three days I have taken a little break from
Mysteries of the Ancients to update/revise  some of my small
cross-platform games such as USA Blackjack. I've successfully
converted the code from Python to C++, added some end user feature
suggestions, but there is one question I have left before I release
this bad boy to the public.

Basically, as it stands now USA Blackjack is just a text-based game. I
was wondering if you guys want me to do something like what Jim
Kitchen did by adding sounds such as shuffling cards, dealing cards,
intro music, etc. It would be fairly easy to do using something like
FMOD Ex which is Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible. Any thoughts?