Hi Jim,

that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I think given the fact that alt+f4
is such a common keyboard command some of us use it without thinking
about using escape or something else first. So having alt+f4 forfit
the game the same as the escape key would be a nice safety net to
avoid bugs like runtime error 13 from happening. I've had to add a
similar keyboard trap in my own games to over ride the window closed
event to first properly shutdown DirectX, unload sounds, before
calling the WindowDestroy() function to actually kill the Window
properly.