Hi Michael,

Well, given the fact that this will be an all stars type game I don't
think the destinction between the Raw, Smackdown, and Tough Enough
brands will matter that much here. Although, if you look up a
wrestlers bio in the game it will tell you if that wrestler currently
belongs to the Raw, Smackdown, or Legend brand. Legends of course
proceeded the split between Smackdown, Raw, and Tough Enough brands so
get their own brand or catagory here.

As for a dedicated ring announcer there currently isn't one. Not
unless someone is willing to come foward and offer there services for
that deuty. I'm certainly not going to try and get all the actual WWE
ring announcements by recording them as it would take me ages to
record, edit, not to mention even find all the ones I'd need. So it
would be better if someone with a good announcer type voice could do
that job.

As for Divas they definitely will be in the game. When you select your
season mode, select a super star, you can choose if you want to play
as a male or female star. Rookies are the male stars and the divas are
the female stars. My roster is currently being rewritten from scratch
right now so I can't say for certain who will make the final cut for
1.0, but you can be pretty sure the most famous stars from the male
and female devisions will most likely be on it. Guys like Steve
Auston, Hulk Hogan, Edge, Randy Savage, Jake "the Snake" Roberts, the
Miz, etc are definitely going to make the cut. As for the divas I
haven't figured out a final list but most of the current divas like
Eve Torres and  Michelle MicCool as well as past champions like Trish
Stratus, Rockin' Robin,  and Wendi Richter will definitely be there.

Cheers!