Ohok sounds good can't wait to play this game.

On 4/18/2011 12:46 AM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Jason,

Smile. First things first. Yes, we are going to be adding sounds to
the Blackjack game as per popular demand. I've got a huge sound
library including cd quality card sounds like dealing cards, shuffling
cards, etc so that's not going to be any problem.

As for craps, a slot machine, etc we will see.Right now this is a
little experiment on my part to see if I can start producling
cross-platform games and work on more advanced things as I go. At the
same time provide some very simple games like Blackjack, Monopoly, etc
for those users who maybe don't want to use Windows, but don't have
games for their platform of choice either.

HTH