Hi Imbar,

A Phil Scovell of
http://www.redwhiteandblue.org
said that he made $2,000 in trucker by getting to New York ahead of schedule
and receiving a bonus.  That may have been a different version of trucker
though, like maybe Big Rig, because I am not so sure that one would get a bonus
for that in my version of trucker.  But he had to have taken the northern route
and been very lucky.

space

I have made just a couple of dollars less than $2,000 by taking the southern
route with 50,000 pounds of oranges and always driving 55.  And getting very
lucky with no weigh stations etc.  It doesn't always work out that good though.

BFN

    Jim

You know you're getting old when you think that you should drive slower than
your age.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920