Well, I started playing TJ around nine, and it's about 2:20.  There are some
interesting levels as those of you who have played it know.  But I've finally
found a disturbing sound.  Never before have I heard such a creepy sound as
when the tigers eat Tarzan.  Also, when he falls into the river I imagine
falling--and what a dive it would be too, until you hit that cold water.  Ouch!
I think the only thing that could have made this game even better would have
been two things: a human voice announcing scoring and levels, and analog jumps.
 That game was a bit ahead of its time I think.  Hey Tom, could you put
swinging vines like that in Mota?
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com