They do have a site and always have.
<http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=415#getit>http://www.codefactory.es/
Seems that some of you are way out of the loop!
At 11:23 PM 4/20/2011, you wrote:
Hi,
There is absolutely nothing to suggest tis. Not only do they have no site of
which to speak but there is no way of purchasing Code Factory games. So:

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Alfredo_The_Music_maker
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Inquiry was Code Factory

Hello all,
Let me say this. If people are distributing software from Bancroft, hay
do they not do anything about it? Because we have not heard from them in
6 years. With Code Factory it is a lot less amount of time, maybe a year
or 2, so this means that their company is still up and may be running,
thus having control of their copyright status.

Tim
trouble

--Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.