Hi Karl,

That's not too good. SAPI 5.1 voices like Mike, Mary, and Sam aren't
compatible with 5.3 and 5.4 and let's hope they didn't overwrite any
critical files or you are screwed. The only way I know of to remove
them is to edit the registry with regedit and remove the voices from
your list of SAPI 5 voices. That is assuming you don't have an entry
in Programs and Features.

HTH