Hi Lori,

Sometimes, things have to be tapped in a certain order. For example, you
might have to clear all or some of the Acorns from a certain side of the
screen before you can reach/activate other items.

Just keep playing with it, and trying different patterns.

I love the game. It works great on my iPod Touch 4TH Generation. I wish
there was more documentation for it, though.

TTYS!
~Ann

Skype: tate886
Google Voice: 1-872-222-8799