Hi Willem,

Yeah, i know. Python is very picky about indintation. Personally, I'd
just ratherwrite the code and then run it through a program like
indent to format it. That's often what I do with my C++ or Java
applications. I write the app, make sure it is working, then use the
indent tool for Linux to go in and format it so it looks formal and
written according to formatting rules etc. With Python you absolutely
have to indent as you go or you are in deep trouble in a hurry. It
won't allow me to be lazy and slack off on formatting.

However, you are write Python is good at prototyping things. That's
honestly mostly what I use Python for myself. I'll go in, write a few
blocks of code, and test them to see how it works before applying it
to MOTA, Raceway, or anything I want to put my name on written in C++.

Cheers!