possibly somewhat o/t
Hi Thomas,

Thank goodness that not all programming languages are exactly the same as C.
Well if they were, they would be C.  But seriously I have always liked a Basic
programming language and the C languages just look like gobbledygook to me.  So
if even Basic languages did everything just like C, I would probably have never
taken up and learned my self all of the different Basic languages that I have
used over the years.  I guess that not one thing fits everyone.  Programming
language in this case.

BFN