Hello to my fellow gamers.
I first want to thank Kay for her help with the USB controller.
I also want to thank Kay for her explanation of the layout for the unit and
also for the link for down loading the software for windows 64 if needed.
Not only I, but other subscribers who are also looking for a newer up to
date controller can also thank Kay for answering my questions out on the
list for others to see and to use as well.
The reason why I didn't want to go back to Logitech and purchase the F 510
is because they probably have a flag up against my name since I returned the
F 710.
I also would like to thank Tom for his Expert recommendation on educating
not only me but others on picking up something that is a duel platform.
What was nice when I was researching and found the Philips 2909 was that
someone already tested it with the hand to ear products and it was working
with those products.
But this time, I'll have to take my fellow gamers word on their opinion of
this USB controller and to give my opinion when it comes if it works or not
to weed it out of the list of USB controllers.
Now I'll see if I can't find the Logitech f510 locally.
Many Many Thanks.
Ron
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com