To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Derek the Claric

I had no trouble at all. I'm so tired of everybody whining and complaining like babies on this list. People go to lots of trouble to create games and all everyone on here does id complain and whine and gripe about this and that. Nobody is ever happy.

Just for you game developers out there, I say keep up the great work and just ignore all the babies and whiners.

Angela

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Lowe" <shanel...@insightbb.com>