There is only one, then you get past the floor switch and you'll find the boss.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Derek the Claric

I've only found one bat.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 9:10 AM

A couple of questions on this game.

1. I go into the cave and find one of the power cubes and kill one of the
two bats usually and get another power cube but it appears that the door
needs five of them. Where do I find the others at?

Also does anyone else have this problem? If I move to fast and walk into the
cave wall it sometimes sticks and does not stop saying cave wall. It just
repeats it over and over and over and the only way of it stopping is by
escaping out of the game.

Any help on these issues would be appreciated.