From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Showdown online?

Hi Philip. I also love showdown and this idea is just amazing.
I am also willing to purchase this game!
I just wanted to remind some correction for the game.
According to the showdown rules, for winning a set you should have  two
points of advantage for example if it is 10 10, you should achieve 12
points for winning a set and not 11.
Just my suggestion but i really like the idea.
Cheers,
Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3