Hi Tom.

i'd not thought of the news papers actually, i'll considder that one though that might take some more doing if I want to kick up a fuss, ---- I might actually wait until i'd done my phd and then can call myself a disability expert ;D.

I've contacted two major organizations, Guide dogs, and action for blind people, so we'll see how that works.

The idea of organizations etc having a specific view of blind people is a very good one, and also that they have a vested interest in certain forms of promotion which backs up that idea.

This is one reason i now have litle or nothing to do with rnib if I can help it.

Beware the Grue!