Mobile 5 up to 6.1 are supported by mobile speak smartphone up to v
2.99 or so. After that, 6.5 is supported by the later stuff. These are
fairly common devices for uss, as many don't like the interfaces of
IPhone, Blackberry, or Android devices and Windows Phone Seven isn't
really so workable yet. I don't know much about anythign other than
MobileSpeak, so I can't help too much, although the BrailleSoft stuff
worked when I had it on before.
I've been on the lookout for sighted folks' games that will work for
us, but it's been pretty disappointing, honestly.
The closetst I found is NetHack for smartphones with the ARM processor
series. If people need me to dig it up for them, I can, but it's
pretty easy to find.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard