Hi Thomas,

That's cool that you broke all the rules.  But you know some clients,
especially maybe newly blind, may be feeling overwhelmed and so when their BSVI
counselor told them not to use the new very expensive equipment that they just
bought for them for anything other than what it was bought for, they may have
been afraid that the counselor would find the games on the computer and take it
all back.  And then of course there are the clients that just try to get every
single bit of stuff that they can suck out of the system.  And maybe they
didn't even want the stuff and don't care how they use or treat it all.  And
then maybe there are people like me that BSVI did not buy a single thing for.
So since I bought every single bit of access technology that I own, I just make
my own rules.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

If you play by the rules, you're gonna miss all the fun.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA