I don't know why it is so, but I find vip mud frustrating. First of all,
I probably don't have it set correctly. Second, the text goes by so fast
and I can't even ask any questions about what I'm hearing. How am I
supposed to choose a race for a character if I can't read about it in
the first place? Also, what if you have no idea what sort of name the
damned game is looking for? The tutorials may be dandy but those
commands go by so fast and the screen reads them so quickly that I'm
stuck. I sure wish my Braille display was recognized so I wouldn't have
to rely on the fast-moving, frustrating speech. I can't even ask a
decent question because every time the enter key is pressed, it is
assumed you're giving a command. Help will be appreciated. Believe me,
I'd like to chuck that client out the window if it would do me any good,
which I doubt.
Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: If you don't approve this message, I'm
sorry but I'm overset and need to vent my feelings. K.