Hi Shane,

were I working on a game based in the Clone wars era yes, but since I
have abandoned Jedi Strike, have no intentions of ever writing it,
your answer is no. My Star Wars ideas currently do not involve the
Clone Wars. I'm either looking at something like the Old Republic era,
the Twilight era, or something involving the current books along the
later era. In other words an area of Star Wars history not heavily
documented where I can get creative and use my own imagination as much
as possible.

Cheers!