HI Clement,

Agreed. I've been thinking for along time of doing a Star Wars
Starfighter simulator or a Star Trek game where you get to pilot the
U.S.S. Enterprise. Flying around is sort of dull if you can't get into
the thick of things and blow a few enemy tie intercepters or droid
starfighters out of existance. Part of the fun of getting into a
starfighter is to out smart, out maneuver, and out shoot the endless
waves of enemy ships coming at you. Add some Star Wars battle music
and you have a fun space simulator.