Wow.  You could have been another Apollo 13!  (evil grin)

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Space sims?

I actually wanted to try it, just to see what the experience was like... and because I realized I couldn't get in trouble if I was dead. grins. No... actually, I'd been refuelling the shuttle at the ISS and forgot to close it when we left. Checklists don't involve the fuel valves, so neither my pilot nor I received it... until I checked for caution and warning signs on the onboard computer and found out. Then it took me about another hour to find where that particular switch was... even on a shuttle knockup with braille labelling the switches, there's almost no surface aside from the seats and floors that are not covered with dials, switches, knobs, buttons, levers, you name it.