How about a series of star wars games?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Shane,

Like I said nothing is definite. Right now I am working my way through
the Knights of the Old Republic series and there is some great stuff
in there as well. I'm working my way through Star Wars: Knights of the
Old Republic: Deceived and it is a great read. A game based on it
would be pretty cool. The main character, a female Jedi apprentice, is
perfect for a game heroine in my book. The Sith lord in the series
makes Darth Vader, Darth Cidious, etc look like wimps. Lol!