Cheers, Thomas.

Ms Imbar Golt
im...@netvision.net.il
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Car sim?

Hi Imbar,

Well, you could try Jim Kitchens Mach1 TTS. That's about as close as
you will get to a car sim right now. USA Raceway, the racing game I'm
working on, is far from complete at this point. You could also try
Topspeed 3 by Playing in the Dark. That is if you are into racing
games. Oh, and while I'm thinking of it there is a game on
Audiogames.net called Drive. That might be something you are looking
for.

Cheers!