Hello listers,

A couple of weeks ago Raul posted a message to the list effectively
stating he would have to step down as full time moderator do to work
and family reasons. As a result that has put me in charge of full time
moderation of the list. As I am under similar constraints as Raul
myself the time has come that we, the moderators, need to locate
someone else to help manage the day to day operation of the list with
us. If you would like to apply for the position of co-moderator please
send your application to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org
and Kevin, Raul, and myself will consider your application for the
position carefully.

Things We Need to Know

It would be helpful if you can give us any background experience
moderating a list, any possible references, and your age. We are
looking for someone mature, responcible, and perhaps has some prior
experience moderating a mailing list. Even if you haven't any prior
experience let us know as things like maturity, responcibility, and
good people skills are the main things we like to see in a moderator.
Plus let us know how much you have time available to help with
moderation as we need someone who can check the list a couple of times
a day to make sure everything is going smoothly and to catch any
potential issues before they become a bigger issue. So for those
interested in applying for this position let us know at
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org
and we'll hopefully pick one of you for the position.

Thanks.