Hi,
Go to klango
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] damage extreme

hmmm where do you download this.
Yes I know a new game was on the cards but not got any official announcement yet.
At 04:50 p.m. 11/05/2011, you wrote:
Not sure if anyone's played this yet... it's another game madness production... the same folks who brought you battle zone. This is another fun game, but there seems to be a bit of a glitch... there'll come one point during the first level or the second one where an enemy will be on the screen, but you won't be able to shoot it. Dunno why that is... but there you go. Also, does someone happen to know where this game's music is from, those who have played it? Because I know this music... from either a game or a movie, and that's going to eat away at me until I find out. lol.