Navigate to the command prompt using the start menu.  It is located in Start,
Program files, Accessories.  I don't know the keyboard shortcut for it, but you
must right-click on the program and you'll be given options.  The 2nd or 3rd
option down is the "Run as Administrator" option.  There is probably an easier
way to get this mode to run, but this is the only way I know.