Hey all, here is the link to the new version of Heli.  The enemy alarm is there
for debugging purposes, so you won't hear it during the game.  Fixed major bug
with enemy just freezing up--made him a lot smarter.  Now, if I could just wrap
my brain around fuzzy and probability logic, I could really make a good AI.
Also fixed a couple smaller bugs. Enjoy!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/heli.zip
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com