Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Destenation mars

There isn't actually any documentation, not with the copy of the game that I have.

I believe it was initially retail, but as it's very much not being sold anymore I don't especially see a problem here, ---- actually it's a shame Jim or Luee bryant couldn't create a windows version.

Beware the grue!

dark.