well if we could get his email that would rock.
The games really rock.
it would be good to get them converted to windows.
Firstly since they were designed for the 386 all sound goes crazy fast.
one thing I noticed with my games, say frotz or tads using the emulators or even the standalone games or even agt games is they will play but hitting backspace is hmmm impossible.
all keys bar the back space key work.
Its my ownly complaint otherwise standard dos under ntvdm and the cmd .exe system files works. I wouldn't mind another emulator which would allow the deleting of characters though.