To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Air hockey question

Hey Ken, just tried your air hockey game.  Some thoughts and a question.

I never really knew where I was in the game until the score was announced at
the end.  It might be nice to have goals announced with the score.

And what is happening if you hit up and down arrow and are hearing numbers?
Is this some sort of mouse speed thing?

Also, it might be nice to have a constant sound for the paddle; I found
myself not always knowing where I was in relation to the goal and the puck,
since I couldn't hear the paddle unless I moved it, and there was a
noticeable delay between gestures and the sound.

               Chris Bartlett