To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] periless hearts, was Speech on Blastbay products

i wonder why sighted games can contain brutal violence, not only against
human, but animals and everything, just as an example check out one of
the call of duty games, i think it was modern warfare 2, it had a scene
that you had to kill innocent peoples that were in the streets, there
was no way of avoiding it, and it was shocking.
now why blind games can't have that kind of stuff? we are special and
different peoples in a perfect world were violence is nonexistent? we can't have adult
games? only games with adult words like hangman, concentration, etc?
i'm glad that you can choose to kill these monkeys and i really hope
that you add even human vs human combat in the game.
this email is not to offend you phil, but just to comment on what you
said, if these peoples don't like what they see in the game, it's easy,
philip is not forcing anyone to play it.