Lunimals version 2.1b has been posted.  Mission 9 is available, which
introduces a new predator and lays out the storyline for the final mission (10)
I will be adding in the next update.  For those of you skilled enough to beat
mission 9, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the storyline preview of
what mission 10 will be.  A few new custom domes have been added which start
you out with no trees or rocks, for an extra challenge.  For the custom games,
there is now a whole series of awards you can earn.  Awards can only be earned
during custom games, but they are remembered between games.  You can use < and
> keys to cycle through each one you've earned.  During custom games, you can
now find options for buying more solar batteries and solar panels within the
build menu.  I'm sure I'm forgetting other things, but hopefully I've said
enough to get you to download the new version.