Oh ok I got the installer I should have thought of that wasn't thinking I could have used google translater thanks again.

On 5/23/2011 7:38 AM, Alfredo_The_Music_maker wrote:
An alternative to that is using Google translator to use the french site. just type in Quentin.net in the URL box, and I suggest you use Mozilla Firefox since it is better with NVDA than Internet Explorer.

This is Jason known as BlindFury