Yeah I second this request I would love to play Any Night Football again shoot and World Series baseball

On 5/23/2011 8:13 AM, Matheus Rheine wrote:
hi phil.
can you release the games that you're not planning to convert to windows
as "abandonware" so others can play and enjoy then?
thanks

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Phil Vlasak"<p...@pcsgames.net>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list"<gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 23 de Maio de 2011 08:01
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] pcs games question?

Hi Shane,
I do want to convert some of my DOS games to Windows.
Some of them I have already done, and others I would not want to do as
others have done similar games.
Here is a list of the PCS DOS games and what I plan to do with them:
Games I will not convert as there are games like them for windows made by
others:
p c s space invaders,
P c s duck hunt,
p c s car racing circuit
monopoly
any night football
world series baseball special edition,
red dragon kick boxing challenge
a 2 z key search
mind puzzles
haze maze
mobius mountain  math game.

Games I have already converted to Windows:
panzers in north africa, sort of like Tank Commander.
  Pacman Talks,
tenpin bowling

Games we sold that were designed by others:
Rainy day games, solitaire, mine buster, and triple yahtzee.
star trek the battle begins.
Lone Wolf
Produced by David Greenwood.
card club , hearts, norwegian whist, widow whist, and crazy eights.
Produced by Ivan G. Roelofs.

Games I am planning on converting to Windows:
cops  including shooting range
breakout
Snipe hunt
arthur's quest