Hi Ian,

That is my thoughts exactly. If Jacob would not have given any release
dates  and released the game quietly to the preordered customers all
of this scam business could have and would have been avoided, or at
least most of it at any rate. Its easy to forget Alchemy and Bavisoft
have harmed the trust of this community, and now it has to be earned
rather than given freely these days.

Take Blind Adrenaline as an example. Che took preorders for Rail
Racer, and he delivered on that game and a lot more with his card
room. He has earned a lot of people's trust, including mine, and I'd
likely preorder from him in the future. Yet I wouldn't lay very much
money on the line for a game developer like Jacob who hasn't released
anything and does not have a record of delivering what he/she has
promised at this time. I am like everyone else more careful what I buy
from accessible game developers who I don't know or trust.

Cheers!