Hi Gamers,

I'm happy to say that version 1.3 of the RS Games Client has been
released! We've also released a brand new title, RS Games Battleship!
Version 1.3 includes the following new features:
-Added first letter navigation in menus. Pressing a letter will move
you to the first option starting with that letter. Pressing it again
will move you to the next option. If there is only one option starting
with a particular letter, it will automatically be selected. For
example, in Uno, you can now press D to draw a card, since this is the
only option in that menu starting with the letter D. Note that first
letter navaigation takes precedence over hotkeys.
-Added in Auto Update on all platforms. This allows the client to
update to a new version automatically when it is released. After
updating, the client will automatically start on Windows and Mac, but
due to the varying environments of Linux, you will need to start the
Linux version manually after an update.
- Your sound volume preferences will now automatically be saved.

This is a mandatory update, meaning you must download the new client
to continue playing. Head over to www.rsgames.org to download the
update. To read the Battleship documentation, visit
www.zanosoft.net/zgp/doc/battleship.html

I hope you enjoy this new release.
-Ryan