Hmmm maybe I should call you the cyber emperor or something in stead.
At 09:44 p.m. 18/06/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Grin. Good point. Although, all terminators aren't bad. Just most of them.

Speaking of Skynet, the real Skynet, we got most of the stuff moved
and are waiting for DNS etc to update world wide. So hopefully by this
afternoon etc USA Games will be back on the web with the first stage
of our upgrade.