Hi Dark,

Don't worry about that. As I just got done  explaining in my prior
post the free matter for the blind service doesn't work the way he
thinks it does. The free matter service is specifically for non-profit
use between an organization or agency and a blind individual. It
doesn't give a blind person absolute rights to send everything via
free matter for the blind just because he or she doesn't want to pay
postage for his Christmas cards or to pay postage to mail in his
payment to a credit card company. That is completely outside of the
free matter for the blind service.

In this case shipping hardware to play a game would not qualify for
free matter for the blind service I don't think. Its definitely not
the usual thing that the U.S. Postal Services ships via free matter
for the blind. Generally, it is things like braille books, audio
books, braille news letters from agency x, perhaps a talking book
player from APH, or something like that.